From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 05:06:17 -0500

The Greater Cleveland Celiac Support Group will be meeting this weekend.
         All are invited.

Our next meeting will take place DECEMBER 16,
Sunday, from 1-3 PM
at the Parma Community General Hospital.
7007 Powers Blvd (Off Ridge near Ridgewood Roads)
 In the community room.
Parma,Ohio

This is our annual Cookie Exchange meeting.  It has been one of our
best liked and most requested meetings.

Please bring at least 3 dozen GLUTEN-FREE cookies along with
20 or more copies of the recipe.

Please include name brands of all ingredients if possible. (put your name
on recipe so everyone can find you and tell you how good your cookies
are!)  Also, bring a container  or ziplock bag so  you can take cookies
home with you to enjoy during the holiday season.

Bring your good spirts,  any questions, and ideas you may have for future
meetings.

I look forward to seeing you at Parma Hospital on Sunday- December 16th .

Please drop me a quick e-mail to let me know that you will be able to
attend.

Cindy Koller-Kass
President
Greater Cleveland Celiac Association

*  Look for meeting notices in the Health Calender of Monday's  PLAIN
DEALER and also the Community Calender section of Thursday's   SUN
Newspapers.

____

So much to do, so little time...