Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:44:59 EST

 Hello All!

    I'm starting this inquiry early... but the question has been bouncing
around our house for a while now... anyone have some thoughts/answers?  My
husband and I are planning to move 2,500 miles across the country.  As we
will have to quit our jobs, etc, we are currently planning to send our things
and drive across the country together - sightseeing along the way.  We don't
have a lot of money - and will definitely be using our tent and camp grounds
along the way.  Since this is the first time we have attempted a *long* car
trip since I've been diagnosed.... we are not sure how or what to plan for
this event.  Any thoughts?  Anyone ever do this?

    Many thanks in advance for all of your ideas!

    Kate - Chicago... well, for another few months, anyway...  =)