From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:37:26 -0400

Pepperoni's Pizza will use your own crust to make you a gluten free pizza.
They use special pans for each pizza so there is less chance for cc at this
place, than at a standard pizza joint. They of course use clean pans for our
crusts and the oven they have makes them tastes much better than it does
when baked in a residential oven. Their red pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni
is gluten free, and of course their fresh veggies are as well. For now, none of
their other sauces have been verified to be gluten free.

Please no warnings about the dangers of eating pizza made this way.
Everyone should make their own decision about what is safe for them to
consume. But if you miss pizza when dining out as much as I have, please
check out Pepperoni's for yourself. Don't go during peak dinner hours to be
extra safe.

The owner is looking into buying a pre-made gf pizza crust. Due to cross
contamination issues, he thinks having the ready made crusts will allow him to
more safely serve the gluten free community.

Pepperoni's is located in Duluth Station near Publix, on Buford Hwy in Duluth,
GA - 770-232-0224. I have no financial interest in this company but just want
to spread the word about this terrific find in the Atlanta Metro area. This
place doesn't have a website. For the most part, they rely on word of mouth
advertising. The more people that contact Pepperoni's, the faster they will
have gluten free crusts onsite.