Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 07:50:18 -0500

Thanks to all those who took the time to respond.  The fast food places
that were recommended is as follows:

Wendy's: The chili is GF,  baked potatoes, taco salad, hamburger (minus bun),
frosties, and biggie fries (if cooked in separate oil from chicken.

McDonalds:  McDonald's burger and cheese (no bun) are gf.  Their fries (if
cooked in separate oil), strawberry shake, eggs and sausage at breakfast
are gf.   "McDonalds has an allergy list on their web site which includes
gluten. www.mcdonalds.com. "

"Wendy's, McDonald's and Taco Bell have gluten-free lists.  I don't have their
numbers off the top of my hand.  The lists are kind of long, so I won't write
everything."

Taco Bell's tostada is gf.  Also their pinto's and cheese and nacho's and
cheese are gf.

Bob Evans: Grilled catfish, pork chops, fried mush, eggs, sausage, bacon

"Cracker Barrel has great choices and you will certainly be able to find lots
there.  We have restaurants in South Florida called Pollo tropical.  Chicken,
rice and black beans are all GF.    I do not eat at any other than the above
two."

It was suggested to check Internet for individuals restaurants amd
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/gf-index.html for fast food.

Again, thanks for your inputs.

Simone, NH