From:
Roger Scrafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:17:41 -0800

Hi, listmembers.

Drinking vodka doesn't do our digestive systems much good,
but if one is of that persuasion, note this:

http://www.glaciervodka.com/

"Teton Glacier Potato Vodka"

A few days ago I happened upon the site while doing a routine net search for
'celiac.'  Seems the Glacier web folks actually had the words 'celiac sprue' in
the keywords section of their page.  Most surprising; such up-front recognition
of celiacs by a company is not something I've ever see before.

Looking again today, I don't see the keywords ... but in their FAQ
they have this:

Q: Does that mean if I have an allergy to grains (or
    celiac sprue) I can enjoy GLACIER?

A:  That's right. Because it's made from only genuine Idaho
     potatoes it isn't off-limits like grain spirits. Check out the
     story in The Detroit Free Press.

I'm wondering, with the recent exchanges regarding charcoal, if the charcoal
filtering  might in some way compromise the product.

Scrafford

< standard disclaimer:
I have no financial interest in this company, and
stand to gain only a hangover by associating too
readily with it. >