From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:28:45 -0800

Dear Listmates,

Just in time for the holidays - actually all of them - Sour Cream Chocolate
Cake. We ran across a recipe in the newspaper that produces a dark, moist,
very chocolaty chocolate cake that keeps well and certainly needs no icing.
With its tender crumb it stands on its own. Even better, we used low fat
sour cream and got raves and requests for the recipe. It took just a little
tweaking to make the original recipe gluten free.

Want to take a look? There is a picture on the website. Go to
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw  *or *
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking/* *<note: the character
immediately in front of the "v" is a tilde ~ >* *and scroll down until you
see <NEW> in red. Please let us know if you have questions.

Enjoy,

Vic - Sunnyvale, CA*
*