From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:38:31 -0700

Hi,

Thanks to all who took the time to share with me their holiday gravy
recipes.  An overwhelming majority stated that it was simple, all one
had to do was to take the pan drippings, add some water and cornstarch
to it and voila!  You'll have some pretty delicious gravy.

A few mentioned that it was even better if you subsituted the cornstarch
with sweet rice flour or garfava flour.  Each flour gives a certain
taste and texure and color.  The above are especially handy for those
unable to tolerate corn.

A few also sent elaborate recipes for gravy...for those of you desiring
these recipes, please email me privately and I will share them with
you.  If I get enough requests I will post it to the list.

Thanks again to all,
Happy Holidays!

Robin in CO USA