From:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:29:56 -0600

Hi everyone!

A lot of you have been asking about a brochure on celiac for
healthcarepractitioners, family members and "newbies" to the gluten-free
diet. I have recently created something like this that may be of some help
to you. I wrote it using expert input from Shelley Case, Cynthia Kupper, Dr.
Murray, Dr. Guandilini, Sue Mikolaitis and Dr. Kettelhut (allergist) among
others. It is an up-to-date and user-friendly guide to understanding gluten,
celiac disease, and wheat allergies/intolerances. It also contains tips for
eating healthfully on a gluten-free diet and for dining out safely. There is
a cut-out card with gluten-containing ingredients to avoid on one side and
guidance for restaurant eating on the other. It also lists many great
resources, including books, websites, magazines and support organizations.
You can view a "virtual" copy online at our website by following this link
http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/cart/PDF_files/enjoy_life_education_bro.pdf

We have been providing this brochure to doctors and nutritionists, as well
as health food stores and recently diagnosed celiacs, for several months and
have gotten great feedback. We will happily provide a complimentary stack of
these brochures to anyone who falls in this category. You may refer
healthcare practitioners to us - just ask them to email a request to
[log in to unmask] or call us at 888.50.ENJOY.

Best,

Cindy R. Kaplan
Marketing Director
Enjoy Life Foods