From:
jody hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:02:37 PST

Most everyone said that YES they would have children.Celiac Disease is a
minor problem.You take what you get.There are alot worse problems than cd
and having children.

Thank you everyone who answered with there love of there children.

I did have a couple of people that didnt want children because they didnt
think it was fair to the child to bring him in sickly.I think those people
will regret there decision.

I have 3 wonderful children and they have brought so much into my life.I
wouldnt trade them for all the tea in china.I got diagnosed 6 yrs ago,Iam 49
years young.It has been a blessing getting diagnosed.

Yes my children will have to make there own decisions in what to eat.I had
my daughter on a special diet when young and now she is grown and making her
own choices.

I put this to the listserv for my friend in seattle,Washington,because she
wasnt sure if she wanted to have children and cd..I think she got her answer
from everyone who wrote me,because I sent them all to her!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

jody
oregon
icq#22357402