From:
Mark Muir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:40:04 -0500

Gluten-Free Savonnerie
www.gfsoap.com
April 2005 Update

- Hypoallergenic hair conditioner now available
- NJ Gluten-Free Vendor Fair
- Win a Year of Gluten-Free Soap

Hypoallergenic hair conditioner now available
The Gluten-Free Savonnerie is pleased to announce that our conditioner is
now available.  Formulated with jojoba oil to impart softness and
manageability, this nourishing conditioner is gentle enough for daily use.
To celebrate the launch of this new product, we
will include a 2 oz sample with every order placed in April.

NJ Gluten-Free Vendor Fair
-----------------------------
For those of you in the Northeast, the Gluten-Free Savonnerie will be
attending the Gluten-Free Vendor Fair to be held in Voorhees, NJ on April 3,
2005.  For more information, please check out
http://home.earthlink.net/~celiac9/

Win a Year of Gluten-Free Soap
---------------------------------
We are supporting over a dozen Celiac awareness walks this
spring.  At those walks, we will be providing a gift basket of our products
as well as a coupon for a Year's Supply of Gluten-Free Soap.  This $175
prize will be raffled off at the conclusion of each walk.  Please join
us in supporting these walks.  For more information, please visit our
website at:  http://www.gfsoap.com/whatsnew.html

Thank you and think spring!
- Mark

Mark R. Muir, President
Gluten-Free Savonnerie, Inc.
The premier source for gluten-free soaps
www.gfsoap.com