From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 15:11:58 -0700

Happy Spring to Everyone.

 We have many new recipes posted on our website (www.123glutenfree.com) so be sure to check them out.

  Additionally, we are continuing to add new stores to our list of
stores that sell our products.  If you have a store in your area that you'd
like to carry our products, please let us (and the store) know and
we'll be happy to contact the store.

  We plan to release new products soon.  So, in addition to the
products listed below, watch our website for new products.  If you register on
our website, we'll send you notices of new products and any specials.

  Southern Glory Biscuits
  Sweet Goodness Pan Bars
  Aaron's Favorite Rolls
  Meredith's Marvelous Muffins
  Allie's Awesome Buckwheat Pancakes
  Devilishly Decadent Brownies
  Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
  Peri's Perfect Chocolate Bundt Poundcake
  Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll-out & Cut Sugar Cookies (perfect for
Easter cookies)
  Chewy Chipless Scrumdelicious Cookies

 Thanks for your continued support.

  Carol and Kim