From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 12:13:21 -0700

If anyone has the Bette Hagman, More from the GF Gourmet, the best pizza
crust that I have made is from the Rapid-rise french bread.  Makes two pizza
shells (I think my pans are 12-14") and is really quick. You can bake them
with the toppings on or bake them and freeze them to put toppings on at a
later date.  All family members chowed down on these pizzas, even the fussy
non-celiac thought they tasted great, said it was just like eating "real"
pizza. Ha, I think they are better than the "real" thing, never cared much
for pizza prior to diagnosis.

I use a heavy duty mix master, but it is on its last legs (about 40 yrs old)
and I need a mixer/food processor that will do everything from egg whites to
our dough mixing.  Anyone have any preferences/info on how to go about
choosing one? I would buy the same one as I have but I have heard that
Hamiton-Beach no longer makes mixers, anyone hear different?

Please be reminded that I'm in Canada so preferably makes that are available
up here would be of interest to me.

Thanx for any help.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada