From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 16:57:44 -0500

I had to have a flourescent angiogram to check bleeding in my eye due to
 diabetic retinopapthy--all those years of being celiac which thru off
my blood sugars (I am diabetic) etc, have caught up with me.  The
problem with the dye, which they swore was safe and gf (a big HA), was
that of course, I had a gluten reaction.

Anyone know of any safe, gf flourescent dye in case I need that tool
again?

By the way, a word to the wise, since our systems have been compromised,
a very good idea is to go to an oprthomalagist on a regular basis (as
opposed to an optomitrist).  My problems were picked up only when the
eyes were dilated.

I'll summarize and share the wealth

Thanks
Ann