From:
Judith Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 16:08:00 -0500

>Zojirushi has a new model, BBCC-Q20. It is reported to have the same
>quality as the model BBCC-S15A, but without the "bells and whistles".  It
>makes a two pound loaf (1 1/2 in our case) in under 2 hours.

Do you know if Zojirushi or Welbilt distribute products in Canada and if
so, where they are available? I've looked in several stores and several
catalogues and haven't had any luck finding them.

If anyone has a telephone number and address for either of these company, I
can contact them directly about their Canadian activity.

Many thanks in advance

Judith

In beautiful southern Ontario, Canada