From:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:12:33 -0400

Celiac Meeting Agenda: RSVP and Swap Table

We will be meeting at Pascack Valley Hospital in Westwood, New Jersey on Tuesday, September 26 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Our topic this month will be "The Resourceful Celiac."  We are looking forward to a sharing meeting, emphasizing websites and books that our members find helpful to them.  Come prepared to share your favorites so that we can add them to our growing list of useful information.

In addition, we will have a "sharing table" at this meeting.  Did you buy too much of a good thing? Do you have too much of an item you are tired of eating? Please bring your currently dated, unopened items to swap.

This month's vendors will include the Gluten Free Bread Basket. While the owners can't get to our meeting to sell their wares, we are delighted that they will be sending us a sampling of their products, including some that are also dairy free.    Larabar and Bakery on Main are also giving us samples.  Additionally, we will have Celiac Awareness Bracelets on sale in both adult and children's sizes and the Cup-a-cake containers for packaging individual frosted cupcakes to take wherever you want to go.

Meeting fee is $2.00 per adult (children under 18 are free).  Your RSVP for this meeting would be appreciated, as it helps us to plan the room set-up. You can reply to this email to let me know if you'll be attending.

Looking forward to seeing you on September 26.

Diane