From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 18:10:59 -0500

The quarterly meeting of the San Antonio Celiac Sprue Support Group will
be held on Monday, 8 May, at 7 PM at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 211
Roleto Drive, in San Antonio. This is in the Castle Hills area, near
Loop 410 and Blanco Road on the north central side of the city. Parking
is in the parking lot in front of the adminstrative wing north of the
sanctuary. As another activity will be taking place in the sanctuary at
the same time as our meeting, the church has asked us to park at the far
end (north end) of the parking lot.

We would like to encourage any of you in central and south Texas with
celiac disease or dermatitis herpetiformis to join us. Non-celiac family
members are also welcome. For our program, we will be watching a video
on celiac disease featuring Cynthia Kupper, the president and CEO of the
Gluten Intolerance Group of North America, speaking to the Montana
Celiac Society.

If you like, bring a gluten-free dish to share after the meeting, along
with a list of ingredients (some of our members have sensitivities other
than gluten). If it is from an original recipe, bring the recipe and
give it to Lynn Rainwater, our newsletter editor, and we'll print it in
our newsletter.

Our meetings provide an opportunity to get together and learn more about
celiac disease and the gluten-free diet from each other. If you have
questions about our group or about the meeting, please contact Anne
Barfield, 210-340-0648, e-mail: [log in to unmask]