From:
deni weber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
deni weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:03:23 -0500

Has anyone tried these?  Found em tonight in our organic grocery.
Anyone know of cross contamination issues with this company??  I will
summarize.

Thanks in advance,

deni weber
Valparaiso, IN  USA
--
Confidentiality Notice: Please remember that email cannot be
guaranteed a secure medium for transmission of confidential