Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:15:03 EST

Set stage for testimonial -- The Silly Yak Bakery had undertaken a program to
send (given enough advance notice) a GF Sampler Pack to upcoming Celiac
Meetings across the U.S. Why? Holly's GF bakery already ships to many customers
throughout the U.S., why not spread the word farther w/ actual samples.  Here's
the e-mail Holly received following a very recent GF Chapter Meeting:
       "We had a very pleasant surprise when The Silly Yak bakery sent our
group some sweets to try! Holly sent us Snicker Doodle and M&M Cookies,
Blueberry and Raspberry Scones, St. Patty Day's Muffins, etc. and they were just
beautiful and oh so tasty.  I highly recommend you place your order with her for a
whole new experience in gluten-free baked goods.  To order, I believe you need
to call and talk to Holly since I couldn't find an online mechanism.  Holly's
web-site is: www.sillyyakbakery.com. Thank you Holly, that was so nice of you
and they were all absolutely wonderful.  I think you need to make franchise
plans!" (End of quoted e-mail)
1. Go to www.sillyyakbakery.com Click the GLUTEN-FREE Products button in the
upper-right hand corner. Be among the 1st to see her website in its new
format. Then a) Offer up changes to the look of her website, b) Call in a Mail Order
or, c) Go to your next e-mail & miss trying some of the best Cinnamon Swirl
Bread, Garlic Cheddar Bread, Majestic Valley Coffeecake, Snickerdoodle Cookies
or any of the other fantastic GF items she offers
2. And if you're thinking about placing an order for the upcoming Easter
holiday, check the Bake Schedule for April 9th - Last GF Bake before Easter!

Thanks all,
Mike in Madison
for The Silly Yak Bakery