From:
Pamela L Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela L Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:06:45 -0500

Hi All,

This first of three parts of my trip report to Carmel CA is about the
great experience I had with the United Airlines GF meals.  We flew
business class and had breakfast on the way there and dinner on the way
back.

My breakfast was an omelet/egg thing with some brocolli, a small fruit
plate with pineapple, kiwi, and melon, and a little single serving cup of
Motts applesauce.  It was all quite good and I supplemented with a slice
of my homemade gf banana bread that I take along when traveling.
My dinner a few days later on the way back consisted of a nice curried
rice salad with raisins and two rice cakes (they looked like quaker, but
were just wrapped up in plastic without a label) and a small side salad-
just lettuce and no dressing (I reached into my bag for a packet of Amy's
balsamic vinegrette that I carry with me) and again a single serving cup
of Motts applesauce.
The flight attendant did pass out rolls to everyone and asked me if I
wanted one, but how was she to know that I had the gf meal, since another
flight attendant was doing to passing out of the special meals?
I was pleased, overall......

Just be sure to tell them when you book your flight.

Pam