Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:43:25 -0700

OK, I've been looking for a GF milk substitute so I don't have to urinate
every hour. I've gone to the site on the Internet that promises GF milk
substitutes, printed off their list, and tried two of their
recommendations: Westsoy and Better Than Milk. Both gave me a reaction. I
phoned the company and both had barley in them. So I'm letting y'all know
that the list cannot be trusted.

Too bad: Better Than Milk almost lived up to its name. Tasted good, but WOW.

So I'm still looking. Does anyone out there know of any good tasting (not
necessarily like milk) soy or rice substitutes that are safe? (preferably
non-fat and high in calcium) Thanks. -vance