From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 23:25:34 -0700

List mates, after I went GF, I felt better, but continued to have lots of
nausea & gastritis.  Through a process of trial & painful error, I
learned what made me sick & what didn't.  When I read "Eat Right for Your
Type" I was astounded to find that the diet I had adapted for myself to
was almost exactly like the diet Dr. D'Adamo recommends for me!  (I'm
type A)  It was also very interesting to find out why the diet works so
well for me.  Someone has very nicely tabled the blood type diets at this
site:  http://members.nbci.com/croatian/newsletters/issue8/page09.html
I printed it out & made it into a nice little booklet, then I highlighted
the foods that my whole family can enjoy to help with meal planning.  We
have A's, B's & one AB.

        If you have read the book already, you may notice as I have that the
book offers a few more choices in meats for type O & type A than the
table does.  In the book, turkey is allowed on all four diets; rabbit &
lamb are offered to type O as well.  The website may offer more recent
modifications to the original diet.  But, since I'm doing quite well on
the original diet, I'm going to keep my turkey! ~Valerie in Tacoma, WA