From:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:08:04 -0800

I have gotten many request for cost.

There is no cost to watch. This is a service I would like to share with others free at this time.

I have picked Saturday January 31st.  at 1400 hours (2:00pm) eastern standard time.
I also will explain how to keep the soup perfect for the super bowl.
During the show I will not be giving exact measurements.

 I will tell you what I am using (for example flour, just not how much flour or what type of flour mix.) If you want the recipe ahead of time you must contact me so we can work it out.
I promise you even with out the recipe if you choose not to get it, that you will learn some tricks about using gluten free flour that you might not of know. This soup will be thick and creamy , just like a 5 star restaurant.

Make sure you contact me because I have to put you down to watch under my YAHOO IM. If you miss it, there will be a dvd up for sale.
Hope I can HELP.

Chef Daniel "P"
http://www.chefdanielp.com/
If a error comes up return in a few minutes. (Free hosting caused it)
Articles, recipes, restaurant forms ,Traveling help.

A fellow celiac who happens to be a chef and wants to help you.