Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:29:54 EDT

I received many responses re: Kikkoman and all said that it was not GF and
Sarah should stay away---which is what she had intended anyway.  Some had
suggested that she check the kikkoman in japan to make sure that it had wheat.  Yes,
in fact, it does.  For those who made suggestions re:  other soy sauces, we
did send her with bottles of La Choy as well as protein bars, pretzels,
cookies, snicker bars,etc.  So, she has those on hand.  Right now, she is living on
miso soup and rice!!  She has made trips to the grocery store and I'm sure in
time, things will work out.  Thanks so much for your help.  This listserve is
great!
Laurie