From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:45:34 -0500

Hello All,

My son is 7 years old and was diagnosed with Celiac 6 years ago.  To my
knowledge my son has never been exposed to gluten since his diagnosis..  We
rarely eat out and I am in charge of all his food at home and school.
Today I am wondering if my son was sick yesterday due to possible gluten
contmaination or if he jsut had a stomach bug.  I know I will never know
for sure but my question to you all is approximatley how long would it take
for stomach aches to occur after ingestign gluten???  I do not have Celiac
disease so have never experienced this myself.
  My son went to Mellow mushroom for  GF pizza on sunday at 4pm.  Monday he
had a horrible headache at 4pm and went to bed very early. Tylenol did not
helo the headache and then at 6am when he woke up he had horrible stomach
pain.  He stayed hoem from school  but by 9am he was perfectly fine and
running around just fine.  I know everyone is different and reacts
differently but just wanted to get your opinions on when symptoms would
occur.  THANKS so much!

Thanks,
Suzanne