From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:52:28 -0500

The end of 2003 marks an incredible year for Glutenfreeda.com, the
on-line gourmet, gluten-free cooking magazine.  We now have over
2000 gluten-free recipes in our Recipe Archives, making
www.glutenfreeda.com the largest collection of gluten-free recipes in
the galaxy!  Our December issue features a spectacular gourmet gf
Christmas dinner that includes a whole beef tenderloin in a sinful
mushroom wine sauce and a dessert that everyone will rave about,
Champagne Ice Cream in Chocolate Cups!  Don't miss our articles
and recipes on Unbelievable Christmas Cookies, Safe Alcohol Drinks,
Gluten-free Potluck, 10 Sensational Appetizers for New Years, Elegant
and Simple Salads and a new look at kosher cooking.  This month's
class features, Perfect Scones.  We've mad
e the perfect gf scones
and will show you how, step by step.  December's issue includes as
always 5 ingredients or less, Quick and Easy Meals, Glutenfreeda's
favorites and so much more!  And now you can give the perfect gift to
anyone with a gluten or wheat intolerance, a Glutenfreeda.com on-line
magazine subscription.  Just go to www.glutenfreeda.com to find out
how.  It's not too early to make your summer vacation reservations on
beautiful San Juan Island, just sign up at www.glutenfreeda.com to
place your reservation.  Our vacations are gourmet and gluten-free!
Enjoy 5 days and nights completely worry free.  Have a wonderful and
delicious holiday season.  Glutenfreeda