From:
Kathleen Mayo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Mayo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:14:47 -0500

Hi all,

Just realized I leave tomorrow to drive to Chicago and spend 5 nights there
before driving back to TX.

Any restaurant suggestions etc for Chicago would be GREATLY appreciated!

I'm surfing the archives right now, but am unsure about some places as the
entries were posted 2 and more years ago... so figured I'd toss the question
out and see if there were any favorites folks wanted to point me towards.

My understanding is that I may go out to the Evanston area 1 day, but
otherwise I'll be in "Downtown" Chicago.

THANKS!

kathleen

Until you walk a mile in another man's shoes... you don't know why he has
blisters.
~Kay Kellam