Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:48:48 -0500

We have an entirely NEW website at Miss Roben's complete with a fresh
name (AllergyGrocer) & face!  Just click on www.allergygrocer.com to see
our complete listing of over 500 products that are free of wheat &
gluten; MANY that are also free of dairy, nuts, egg, soy, corn, sugar,
and more!  At Miss Roben's we manufacture our own line of mixes in our
own plant with dedicated flours (free of any cross contamination).  Our
manufacturing & packaging plant is TOTALLY free of any wheat, gluten,
dairy, nuts, egg, soy protein (our chocolate chips have soy lecithin),
and follow the highest cleanliness standards to avoid cross
contamination with the corn and rice also in our plant (we consider
these also potential allergens for many).  We offer 100% money-back
guarantee for any product you buy from us and FREE baking support (even
if it is not our product).
We will continue to be adding our free recipes and baking support
online, along with tips and solutions for baking substitutions you may
need.  And as always welcome you to let us know how we are doing and any
product requests you have.
Check our site for more products coming soon and also FREE holiday
recopies and ideas.  Join our FREE email list full of special discounts,
recipes, & tips (available at our website www.allergygrocer.com).  Or
just call us at 800-891-0083.
Have a safe and healthy Holiday Season from the entire staff at Miss
Roben's, Your AllergyGrocer

Jay Berger, Miss Roben's, Your AllergyGrocer
800-891-0083
 <http://www.allergygrocer.com> www.allergygrocer.com

The Fresh Face of Miss Roben's.  STILL the SAME Miss Roben's, ONLY the
name is changing.