From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 13:54:23 GMT

Our rules do not allow self advertisement, so I am posting this
information for the Victoria Chapter.  Please direct all questions
directly to Mike Rose instead of using the reply feature.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA

The Victoria Chapter of the Canadian Celiac Association has produced a
Gluten Free Recipe Calendar for 1998. The calendar is an excellent gift
for Christmas for Celiacs and also for our friends who may occasionally
(or frequently) make meals for us. This calendar is made up of favorites
of the members of the Victoria Chapter.

It is available by sending a cheque for $6 to: Victoria Chapter, Canadian
Celiac Association, P.O. Box 5765 Stn. B, Victoria B.C. Canada V8N 6S8.

Please allow a few weeks for delivery as we are a volunteer organization.

Mike Rose (250) 472-0141 <[log in to unmask]>
President, Victoria Chapter, Canadian Celiac Association, Victoria BC Canada