From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:10:34 -0600

I just discovered that an updated 2004 version of "Celiac Disease:
Through the Medicine Cabinet" is now available from researcher Marcia
Milazzo (her late husband was former owner of Stokes Pharmacy).  The
lists are based entirely on information received directly from the
manufacturers.  The price is $39 plus $6 shipping.  It is available in
three ways: (1) through CSA/USA at www.csaceliacs.org
<http://www.csaceliacs.org/>  or call toll free 877-CSA-4CSA;
(2).directly from Mrs. Milazzo, P.O. Box 1306, Medford, NJ 08055, (2) or
from her website at www.celiacmeds.com.   For further information you
can e-mail Mrs. Milazzo at [log in to unmask] I have no financial
interest whatsoever in this publication; I just find the resource very
valuable for all celiacs.
Janet Rinehart, Chairman, Houston Celiac Support Group;
<http://www.houstonceliacs.org/> www.houstonceliacs.org.

Janet Rinehart, Chairman

Houston Celiac Support Group

www.houstonceliacs.org <http://www.houstonceliacs.org/>