From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:39:13 -0400

Constantly trying to keep up with what’s happening in the celiac world is a
huge challenge.
Simplify your life … Get all the latest celiac/gluten-free news in one
place… the monthly
PREMIUM GLUTEN-FREE NEWSLETTER.
Now just $1.80 per issue.

Here’s what one person has to say about the newsletter:
“I write a short, one-page newsletter for our local support group every
other month.  I spend so much time trying to figure out what to write
about.  But look at you -- You write a LONG newsletter EVERY month and it is
always jam-packed with new and interesting information.  I don't know how
you do it, but I'm sure glad you do.  Thanks so much for putting so much
time and energy into this wonderful newsletter each month." Abigail T.

The Wheat-free Gluten-free DESSERT COOKBOOK is on sale this month.
SAVE 32% when you get your copy now!

Below is just one of the reviews posted on Product Reviews from Interactive
Reviews about the Dessert Cookbook:
"LOVE IT!!  I admit it... I have a cookbook addiction!! Well, I now have a
new favorite for gluten free desserts... CONNIE SARROS' DESSERT COOKBOOK!!
Each recipe I have tried is fantastic!! And if you can crave it, Connie has
a recipe for it!! I cannot say enough about it!! I highly endorse it to
ANYONE who wants to venture into gluten free baking, or just add new options
to the dessert menu. However warning: people will start asking you to bring
the dessert... every time!!"

Don’t hesitate.  Take advantage of the opportunity to get your Premium
Newsletter and Dessert Cookbook now.  Go to
http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com/sale0510.html

Or view the entire line of offerings at http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com

Wishing all Moms a very happy Mother’s Day!
Connie Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks

*******
*******