From:
Kathy Gee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:20:21 -0800

Just to let you all know that many people responded to
my question about the "freestyle" dining on the
upcoming Norwegian Sun cruise.  Basically, everyone
said to fax the cruise line the information first, but
the most important thing is to speak to the head
maitre'd as soon as I board the ship.  99% of the
people who wrote to me said the cruise lines were
wonderful...and would even bake gluten free bread for
them a lot of the time.  A couple people who have done
the "freestyle" dining said that if they chose a
restaurant a day ahead of time where they would be
dining, a menu would be brought to them where they
could pick out their meal for the following day and it
would be assured to be gluten free.  Wow!  Can't wait
for my trip!  Thanks to everyone for all the great
information!

Kathy