From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:26:17 -0400

Hi all.  First I would like to say I have already spent hours searching the
archives looking for this info, but found it to be a very frustrating
process because people don't label their posts very accurately.

Secondly I am traveling to Europe very soon with three kids who all are on
gf diet.  I need restaurant recommendations for places that are cheap, good,
gf-friendly and kid friendly in the following cities:  Amsterdam, Brugges,
Paris, Fussen, Salzberg, Berlin, Copenhagen.  the last time I posted a
similar request I got a lot of extraneous replies that were not too useful
(e.g. where to eat in London - not going there).

Also:  can anyone tell me about the food situation at the Legoland in
Billund, Denmark?  Is there any gf food in the park?  Is one allowed to
bring in one's own food?

thanks so much for everyone's help, and I will post a summary.  Lynn