From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:56:08 -0500

I've received quite a fewinquieries about soy.  Several people made the comment that it is eaten a great deal in the Orient.  WRONG...it is not.  Soy, like meat, is eaten rarely and as a condiment..not the main meal the way we do here and they NEVER drink soy milk.  I lived and worked in the Orient and never saw soy in any form on the menu

Drs Atkins, Lendon Smith and others advocated not repeating a food more than once every four days...it takes 4 days for the body to build up an allergen.  They advocated a rotation diet.

My md/homeopath took my adopted daughter off soy formula at age 6 months because he noticed that babies kept on it longer got fat and stayed fat as adults.  Rather, he switched her to goat's milk which is closest to mother's milk.

The rotation diet is a pain to set up at first, but once you get it laid out, very easy to follow and your health is the better for it.