From:
"Amy L. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy L. Jones
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:49:14 -0400

Hi all,
  I was a speaker at the Giant Eagle Celiac Awareness Event in Columbus, OH recently, and was introduced that day to a company called Good Greens out of Cleveland, Ohio.  They were selling a nutrition bar that they claim is certified Gluten Free by GIG.   However,  I have had 2 of my support group members now report "reactions" to these bars (unclear whether they are exactly gluten reactions or reactions to something else in teh product).

Has anyone else tried these bars  and had positive or negative experiences?  I am going to contact GIG today and see if there has been any change in their "certified gluten free" status.

Thanks!
Amy Jones, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Logan County Celiac Support Group

******Confidentiality Notice from Mary Rutan Hospital******

This electronic mail transmission including any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized parties.  Any review, use, distribution, dissemination, downloading, copying or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it as well as any copies from your system and notify the sender by reply e-mail.