From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:32:10 -0500

The next meeting of Alamo Celiac, GIG® in Austin is scheduled for April 21st at 7 p.m.  The meeting will be held at Faith Lutheran Church, 6600 Woodrow Ave.  All members of this list are invited to attend.

Our topic for the evening will be “A Recipe Roundtable”.  Please bring your favorite pre-gluten free recipe and as a group we will try to convert it to a gluten free recipe.

Please bring a gluten free snack to share.  It is important that included with each snack is a listing of ingredients.  Some of our members need to avoid more than just gluten.  If the recipe is either original or has been changed at least 3 times, please bring the recipe.  We can publish these recipes in the recipe exchange section of our monthly newsletter.

Alamo Celiac, GIG is a support group for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance in Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas.

If you have any questions, please contact Francie Kelley at [log in to unmask] or (512) 301-2224.  For more information about Alamo Celiac please visit our Web site www.alamoceliac.org.  We hope to see you at the meeting.

Francie Kelley
Austin Chair
Alamo Celiac, GIG
www.alamoceliac.org