Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:39:16 +0000

We've been fortunate in our geographic area to have Foods By George products available for 15 years.  We've even been known to brag about this a bit as we travel other areas of the country.  I wanted to let you know that these excellent products are now more widely available.

Foods By George products include thin crust cheese pizza, pizza crusts, brownies, several varieties of English muffins, corn muffins, crumb cake, and pound cake. (Foods By George Thin Crust Cheese Pizza, one of the top "must-haves" in our area, was voted "Best New Food Product" at Natural Products Expo East, in Washington, DC.)

Foods By George products are now sold in many Northeast supermarkets, including Giant Foods, Shaws, Wegmans, and Hannaford. Those of you in the Richmond, VA and Virginia Beach area should be able to find these products at Ukrops and Farm Fresh.  Foods By George products are also in many health food stores, including Whole Foods northeast and midatlantic locations.

Home delivery of many of Foods By George Products is now available through Fresh Direct, www.freshdirect.com, which serves the Metro New York, NJ and Westchester area. If you'll be in the Mahwah, NJ area, orders for pickup at the Foods By George baking facility can be placed by calling 201-612-9700, or faxing 201-684-0334.

Orders for shipping anywhere in the U.S. can now be placed via the website, www.foodsbygeorge.com

I'm not affiliated with Foods By George, but as one of many long term fans and satisfied customers in this area, I thought I'd share this information with you.

Sue Goldstein
White Plains, NY