From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 11:01:49 -0400

Team GlutenFree is an endurance and sports training program.  Runners,
walkers and cyclists participate in races across the United States to
raise awareness and funds for research and Celiac children's camp
scholarships.

Since our inception in 2005, we have raised nearly $45,000 and sent 24
kids to summer camp.

We are currently recruiting for the P.F. Chang's Rock and Roll Marathon
and Half Marathon, which takes place in Phoenix on January 14, 2007.

We provide everything you need to cross the finish line and you provide
the dedication and enthusiasm!  It's a ton of fun and you meet new friends
while raising money for a great cause!

For more information, please email me at [log in to unmask]

JOIN THE TEAM!

Carrie Owen