From:
Dietary Shoppe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dietary Shoppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:01:48 -0500

The Dietary Shoppe,Inc.
We've added several new delicious products to our already huge assortment
Glutino - Pretzels Sticks!!!
Glutino Cranberry Breakfast Bars
Glutino Crackers
Gillian's Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs
Kinnikinnick Sponge Cake Mix
Namaste - Bread Mix
Orgran Stuffing and Breading Mix
Bone Suckin Sauce - Award winning  Regular & Hot versions.
Kinnikinnick- K-Toos, Chocolate or Vanilla Oreo Cookies
Barkat - Qix Bars Like  a Twix bar
Glutano- Single Serve Sesame Cracker Packs
Orgran - Pasta and Sauce pouch. Corkscrew pasta with a Tomato & Basil Sauce
Food-Tek- Microwavable Cornbread, Chocolate cake and Chocolate Icing Mixes
Lundberg Risotto Mixes- Porcini Mushroom, Cheddar & Broccoli & Butternut
Squash Flavors
Bakery on Main Granola - Maple Cranberry, Extreme Fruit & Nut or Apple
Raisin
Triumph Essential Restaurant Guide & Dining Cards
Amy's - Tuscan Bean Soup
Jo-sef's Fancy Vanilla Cookies
Annie's- French Dressing
Plus all the old favorites make for easy one stop shopping.
Check out our sale items by using search and key word SALE.
The Dietary Shoppe,Inc.
4436 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19129
215-242-5302