From:
Alice Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:27:02 -0400

I had a milestone birthday several weeks ago and I wanted to let people in the Boston area know about my very positive experience with a local caterer. Tables of Content provided me with a gluten free menu that was simply marvelous and creative.
Here is what they served for hors d'oeuvres. Then there was the main course and dessert. All gluten free.
Party Hats of Potato Flour Tempura Shrimp with Lotus Root Chips, Frites and Spicy Rice Vinegar Splash

Crisp Rice Paper Wontons with Sesame Crusted Tuna,
 Wasabi Aioli and Sweet Chili Relish

Black Sake Cup Shooters of Summer Gazpacho with Lime Aioli
Marinated Artichokes and Roasted Peppers Wrapped in Prosciutto with
 Spiced Olive Accent
Hot Baby Lamb Chops with Dried Cherry Compote and Mint Jelly

What a pleasure to be able to eat everything!!!

I am in no way connected with this company. I just wanted to share my terrific experience with anyone who might be in need of a caterer in Boston who understands our needs.

Alice