From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:42:34 -0400

I've been undergoing laser treatments for diabetic retinopathy for the
past several months.  Pre treatment, three eye dops are administered to
dialate the pupils.  Three are gf
 ALCAINE by Alcon
 MYDRIACYL by Alcon.....1900 757 9195
 AK-DILATE by Akorn  1800 535 7135

The drops that reverse the dilation is NOT GF
BEV-EYES BY BAUSCH AND LOMB 1 800-444 2939.

I did have a gf reaction for the first day.  However since then I am
extremely exhausated, requiring 3 hr naps, and my blood glucouse
readding are in the 200-250 range.  Has anyone on this llist experienced
the same reactions?  A friend, non celiac, non-diabetic, also
experienced the same exhaustion after her examination.

Any thought?

Ann