From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:54:12 -0400

Here's the list of "GF" products from Kellogg's received 8/7/2000 from
the UNITED STATES

Thanks for asking about our gluten or wheat-free products.

We produce two cereals which are formulated wheat-free and gluten-free,
KELLOGG'S (R) CORN POPS (R) and KELLOGG'S (R) Puffed Rice cereals.
These cereals do not contain malt flavoring or any of the grains; wheat,
barley, oats, or rye.

Although these products are formulated to be wheat-free and gluten-free,
we cannot guarantee that every package is free of gluten particles.
These products share production lines with gluten containing products.
Please be assured that we follow Good Manufacturing Practices as
mandated by the Food and Drug Administration in our production
facilities to minimize the risk of products being accidentally mixed
together.

Again, thank you for contacting us; we appreciate your interest in our
company and products.