From:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 23:18:49 -0500

Cream Hill Estates was the first producer of gluten-free oats in North America with both Lara's rolled oats and Lara's whole grain oat flour now available a number of stores in the United States. Our oats are grown by experienced seed growers, milled and packaged in dedicated facilities and we guarantee that they have no wheat, rye or barley cross-contamination. For details on our purity process and a list of US stores carrying our products visit our website at: www.creamhillestates.com. Visit our site often as we update the list of stores carrying our product on a regular basis.

Next week in New York we will be presenting one of two poster presentations on gluten-free oats at the XII International Celiac Disease Symposium hosted by the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University. In addition to our presentation:  "Production of Pure Uncontaminated Oats in Canada", members of the Professional Advisory Board of the Canadian Celiac Association have a poster on the collaboration they had with the Canadian government and Cream Hill Estates to bring pure oats to the Canadian market. We are proud to be listed in the new edition of "The Gluten-Free Diet" by Shelley Case and are pleased that Shelley has included a section on oats and the gluten-free diet.

We look forward to a long and strong relationship with the celiac community! If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Beth and Tracy

Beth Armour, PDt., MEd. and Tracy B. Perry, MSc.
Cream Hill Estates Ltd.
9633 rue Clement
LaSalle, Quebec
H8R 4B4