From:
Lynn M Dillow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 06:23:53 EDT

Many thanks to all that replied, here is the summary:

I have spoken with Sharon Nichols at 501-273-8159 at Wal Mart headquarters
and she advised she will be happy to check on any of Great Value or Sam's
brand food items for their gluten content.

Barbara in Marseilles IL

Frozen Chicken patties, (round and not breaded)
Frozen Turkey patties, (round and not breaded)
Both by Louis Rich
Louis Rich lunchmeat
Takiyah Turner

Tyson Chicken Tenders.  I have checked several times with the company and
been assured they are gluten free. I can't live without them :-)
Heather

I buy Fishery Products International Shrimp Scampi, celiac daughter eats
without any reaction.

Kim & Rick Schell

I am new to Celiac (8 weeks).  I have checked out with the manufacturer the
bullion cubes by Tones.  After calling the 800 number they verified ONLY the
chicken are gluten free.

Celeste

Planters Peanuts in snack bags
Farley fruit snacks
Seneca Apple chips (only certain ones)
Ann Czerwonka

I seem to get into a rut of safe things and then tire of it.  Thank you all
once again for the new ideas.

Lynn Dillow
South Elgin IL