Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:16:31 EDT

Thank you all who wrote to me about going on a cruise.  The following is a
summary of all the information I received.  Thanks to all of you, I will be
booking my cruise tomorrow!

Many suggested Royal Carribean to be very accomodating towards a GF diet.
This is the cruise ship I have decided to book.  They seem to know what my needs
are and according to them, they are willing to accomodate.  I'll let you know
when I get back, hopefully with a golden tan and not green from gluten
poisening! 8)

Second, many people said to cruise with Bob & Ruth's Gluten-Free Dining and
Travel service.   [log in to unmask]

Many people said to speak with the Maitre'D about accomodating a gf diet.

I did not hear very good responses from many people about Carnival Cruises.
Some said they did alright, one person got ill one night, and others said that
they were not accomodating.  Hence, this was not my first choice.

Thanks once again to all that helped me out!  I hope this summary helps out
others.  Oh, and before I forget, SNT - means sent. (Someone asked...)

Bye everyone,
Erica