From:
"Brett Saks, BS, DC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 12:40:46 0

Hi all,

I forgot to mention one thing for this condition!  OOPS!

If in fact you are having osteophytic impression into the spinal
canal (spinal cord) or intervertebral foramen (spinal nerve), it may
require surgery.....I am not a big proponent of the knife, as I would
not want to have it done either, but there may be little or no other
options.  If surgery is recommended for you, be sure to get a second,
and even a third opinion.

This is why chiropractors like to place patients on a maintenance
program...to prevent/minimize degenerative joint disease; however,
many of my collegues do overtreat and overutilize chiropractic
treatment.  Maintenanceprogram should be customized for each paitent
dependent upon their lifestyle, their health history and the
condition of their spinal structures!  Chiropractic is for better
quality of life!

You all should take a gander at the full color health talk I have put
up at my site, so you can better see how important spinal health can
be... won't give a lecture here, as the pictures on the site really
helpyou get an idea as to how your body works!  Web site address
listed below.

All the best,

Brett

Brett Saks, DC