From:
William Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 09:34:42 GMT

The celiac conference listowners would like to welcome Bev Clearman, who has
just joined the list.  Bev is the Celiac Dietitian at The University of Iowa.
We all look forward to showing her our experiences and learning from hers!

The celiac conference now has almost 200 subscribers, and is about six weeks
old.

Bill Elkus