From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:55:30 -0700

My family and I just went to Yosemite for 4 days.  As can be expected, it
was phenomenal.  If you’ve never been, it’s a must.  Every time we go, we
try to eat at the Mountain Room at least once.  It’s a little pricey, but
there’s no dress code and it’s less expensive than the Ahwahnee.  It’s just
one night that we treat ourselves.  They’ve always been accommodating with
my son’s gluten-free diet.  Well, this time I asked about a certain chicken
entrée and if it was gluten-free.  The waitress left and came back with a
gluten-free menu.  Their menus are fancy and so was this gluten-free one.
It also had a ton of gluten-free options.  Many times you find that the
gluten-free options are few.  They even had a Caribbean Jerk chicken salad
that was gluten-free.  So, if you ever go to Yosemite, you should try the
Mountain Room.  Again, we’re usually in camping clothes and flip-flops, so
it’s nice to have a great meal in the middle of a beautiful place and HAVE A
GLUTEN-FREE MENU!!!!.

Bon Appétit,

Sidona