Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:48:39 -0600

Here's a response I received from Minute Maid concerning gluten and
casein in their products.  Do any of you use their products and trust
them?

Dear Consumer:

Thank you for contacting us concerning our company and its products.

You will be interested to know that all of our products are gluten-free
and casein free.

The Minute Maid Company is one of America's leading producers and
marketers of quality fruit juices and beverages. Our products include
some of the country's best known brand names: Minute Maid Premium fruit
juices, lemonades and punches; Disney juices; Hi-C fruit drinks; Bacardi
Mixers; and Five Alive fruit beverages. Additionally, the company
markets other brands and products to the foodservice industry and
through military and special distribution channels.

Again, thank you for contacting us. Should you need additional
information, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Natho

Consumer Response Representative