Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:27:25 -0500

A tasty, great texture, healthy and safe bread...all in one! GF, Soy Free,
Egg Free, Dairy Free, Corn free and Preservative Free Breads are now
available from Enjoy Life Foods. All natural, low fat, and fortified with
vitamins, minerals and flax. Visit our website www.enjoylifefoods.com to
find a retail location near you, or call us at 1-800-503-6569 to order our
Original Sandwich Bread and Rye-Less "Rye". October Special: save $2 off
when you buy 2 loaves of bread (any kind)...use promo code: ELFBRD.
And the taste? Amazing. Don't just take our word for it. Check out the
feedback we just got from Don in Florida "The Rye-less Bread tasted
Great...The Best G/F Bread Product I have found in Five (5) years. I've been
on a G/F diet due to Celiac disease. I Assume the Original Sandwich Bread is
good as well. This bread has the best texture I've tasted. Most G/F bread is
dry, crumbly and breaks up easily and has little if no taste".
Looking for other great-tasting and nutritious eating ideas? Our fiber-rich
Very Berry and Original Granola are great to have on hand: eat straight from
the box or combine with Enjoy Life Foods Dairy Free Chocolate Chips for a
tasty trail mix. (All made
in a dedicated nut free plant). Or go pick some apples and bake up a fruit
crisp that'll warm your heart and home.

Toasted Bagels, Pizza Bagels, and Soft & Chewy cookies are a few more ideas
for your
busy schedule. Coupons available - call or email us at