Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 14:32:59 EDT

Our son has been GF for 4 months now (or at least attempted to be).  We are
still not giving him milk with lactose.  Goats milk has lactose in it but
we are
told that some people tolerate it much better.  What experiances have any
of you
had using goats milk?  Is it worth trying since it is a little cheaper or from
experiance is it not worth it at all?

Thanks for your input.

Tim Meadows, Warsaw, IN  USA